Marsa Alam: Sunset Desert Safari Excursion By Quad Bike
Enjoy a wonderful sunset trip by quad bike to explore the charming desert outside Marsa Alam. Learn how to drive a quad bike before setting out across the desert to a Bedouin village, where you will learn about local culture and enjoy a camel ride.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop off in Marsa Alam
- Quad bike test drive before the journey
- Professional guide
- Camel ride
- Bedouin village tour with tea
- Barbeque dinner with mineral water and soft drinks
- All service charge and taxes
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hurghada Grand Aquarium, Safaga Villages Road Opposite between Magawish and Mercure Hotel, Hurghada 84511 Egypt
You will be picked up from your hotel in Marsa Alam in the afternoon and drive to Sheikh Malek, 25 kilometers north of Marsa Alam airport. Once you feel comfortable on the quad bike, ride through the desert for approximately 22 kilometers between the mountains of the Eastern desert to a Bedouin village to visit a local tribe.
At the Bedouin village, you’ll be welcomed with tea and learn more about the life and traditions. See how traditional bread is baked, see the water well, and try smoking a water pipe. Then you’ll take a camel ride to witness the amazing views of the sunset. Afterwards, have a barbeque dinner in the heart of the mountains.
Enjoy watching a Bedouin show and you savour a delicious barbeque open buffet dinner. The show includes the performance of folk songs, and belly dancing. At the end of the evening, you will drive your quad bike back to the station, then transfer back to your hotel in Marsa Alam.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.