Marsa Alam: Ancient Cairo & Giza Pyramids Day Trip by Plane
Travel by plane from Marsa Alam to see a different side of Egypt. Discover the Pyramids of Giza, visit the Egyptian Museum, Islamic Cairo, and the famous Khan al Khalili Bazaar.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup services from your hotel in Marsa Alam and return
- All transfers by an air-conditioned vehicle
- Egyptologist guide
- Flight ticket
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Explore fantastic Cairo on this day trip from Marsa Alam to the Pyramids. You will be picked up from your hotel in Marsa Alam and taken to Hurghada Airport. From there you will fly to Cairo, where you will be picked up and accompanied by your guide.
Your Egyptologist tour guide will take you on a visit to the Great Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren, and Mykerinus. Then go to take memorable photos and to see the Sphinx with its lion body and the head of a pharaoh - the statue dates back to the reign of King Chephren.
You will have lunch at a local restaurant in Cairo. After that you will have the opportunity to visit the Egyptian Museum with all its treasures from the times of the Pharaohs. It displays more than 250,000 real artifacts, including Tut Ankh Amun's treasure collection. Continue to Cairo, where you will have the opportunity to visit Khan El Khalili, Cairo's oldest bazaar.
In the evening you will be transferred back to the airport and fly to Hurghada. There will be a vehicle waiting for you upon arrival, which will take you back to your hotel in Marsa Alam
Duration: 1 day
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.