Marrakesh Private Walking Tour
Presenting Marrakesh, the red city of Morocco. The vibrant city is well-known for its magnificent mosques, aromatic spice souks, best museums, sprawling gardens, and pretty palaces. A blend of traditional and contemporary, Marrakech holds the promise of outstanding impressions. The medina, the ancient section of the city, is a UNESCO World Heritage Site boasting several architectural and artistic features.
You will be surprised on every corner, the streets eventually lead to the fabulous plaza – a mind-blowing space where acrobats, spice sellers, snake charmers, fortune-tellers, henna artists and Berber musicians compete for your attention.
per adult from
What's included :
- * Local Guide who will be with your group only
- * Private guided Tour
- * Possible customizing on tour with your local guide on the spot
What's excluded :
- * Gratuities
- * Entrance fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Marrakech, Marrakech, Marrakech-Safi
You will learn about:
Founded by Abu Bakr ibn Umar
Kingdom of Morocco
The Seven Saints of Marrakech
One of the great citadels of the Islamic community
In the early 1970s, the city became a trendy "hippie mecca".
Mohammed VI of Morocco Policy related to tourism
The red walls of the city
Largest traditional market
You will see:
Musee Dar Si Said (Museum of Moroccan Arts)
El Badi Palace
Koutoubia Mosque and Minaret
Departure Point :Jemaa el-Fna, Rue El Ksour, 38, Marrakech 40000, Morocco، Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Return Detail :Jemaa el-Fna, Jamaâ El-Fna, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.