Marrakesh - Merzouga - Fez
This option gives you the opportunity to discover the beauty of Morocco in 3 days time by visiting Marrakech, Ouarzazate, Merzouga and Fez.
And then enjoy the official dish “Tagine” under the stars.
Admire the amazing scenery of the High Atlas Mountains
Visit the UNISCO World Heritage site of Kasbah Ait Ben haddou
Drive past the Valley of the Roses and the Road of 1001 Kasbahs
Admire the scenery of the high cliffs of the Todgra Canyons
Enjoy a camel ride adventure in the middle of nowhere
Spend the night under the stars at a Saharian Desert Camps
per adult from
What's included :
- 3x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 3 nights
- Pick up from the hotel/riad
- Sightseeing in Ait Ben haddou and Todra gorges
- Sunset Camel treks
- Modern Minibus
- Sightseeing in Dades valley and Merzouga
- Evening meals
- Entry/Admission - Dades Gorges
What's excluded :
- Travel Insurance
- Guide in Ait Ben Haddou (25 dh per person) DO NOT PAY MORE THAN 25 DH.
- lunch and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Shared Taxi from Merzouga/Rissani to Fes 250Dhs Per person
- Optional Guide
Day 1: Ait ben haddou
Pass By: Ait Ben Haddou, Ait Ben Haddou, Souss-Massa
We depart from Marrakech at 7:30 Am, in a minibus. Traveling over the Atlas mountains we stop at the Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou for a tour of the complex, where lunch can be taken in the restaurants(8 up to 10 euros per meal). After our break, we travel into Ouarzazate (The gateway to the desert), our afternoon journey takes us to the Dades valley, Here we will stay for the night in a comfortable guesthouse with private ensuite rooms, evening meal and breakfast.
Accommodation included: Staying for the night in a comfortable guesthouse with private ensuite rooms, evening meal and breakfast
Day 2: Merzouga
Stop At: Dades Gorges, R704 Atlas Mountains, Boumalne Dades 45350 Morocco
the Dades valley and Todra Gorge, exploring the many sights of this region. Lunch can be taken at the restaurants(8 up to 10 euros per meal). Off to Merzouga for our final leg of today’s journey where we meet our camels to take us into the dunes of Merzouga to see the sunset
Duration: 2 hours
Accommodation included: Berber Camps
Day 3: Fez
Stop At: Fes, Fes, Fes-Meknes
The last day, after breakfast, we enjoy our journey back through Midelt, over the Atlas mountains and ending in Fes around 19:00 o’clock.
Shared Taxi from Merzouga/Rissani to Fes 250Dhs Per person
Duration: 1 hour
Accommodation included: We enjoy our journey back through Midelt, over the Atlas mountains and ending in Fes around 19:00 o’clock
Departure Point :Jemaa el-Fna, Jamaâ El-Fna, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.