Marrakech to Zagora Desert tour
Zagora desert tour is one of the best short tours . 2 days at the desert of Zagora departing Marrakech is perfect for those who are short on time and wish visiting the Moroccan desert., mainly, individual travelers, couples or small groups of travelers with the same values. The trip is animated and economically advantageous because the costs are shared.
Group Maximum 7 travelers
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Private Tour
- Fuel surcharge
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- English speaking driver during the tour
- Pickup & drop off
- Camel Trek to overnight in nomad desert bivouac
- Free time to explore the sites
- Overnight in camp tents
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Day 1 : Marrakech To Zagora
Departure at 7.30 AM destination Zagora located in the south of MOROCCO in the region of Souss-Massa-Daraa. We will cross the beautiful high atlas mountains via tizi n' tichka passing by aitbenhaddou village where we will have a stop for around 2 hours to discover its fortified kasbas one of the UNESCO world Heritage site. With its damaged kabas aitbenhhaddou is good place for filming movies ,many wold wide movies producers choose aitbenhaddou (the Mummy ,price of Persia,Gladiator, Lawrence of Arabia…). After lunch in one of the good local restaurant in ouarzazate (Hollywood of Morocco )we will continue our way to zagora cross the Anti-Atlas Mountains passing by the Berber village of Agdez with its thousands of palm trees all the way of the Draa Valley the largest date palm valley in Morocco. Once you arrive Zagora late afternoon you will start the desert camel trek over the sand dunes while you witness the sunset and get to the camp.after dinner you will have the opportunity to see the most amazing starry sky under the drums entertainment. Dinner and overnight in the tents .
Day 2 : Zagora Dunes High Atlas - Marrakech
We wake you early morning to see the first magical lights of the sun an d the sunrise .after a traditional breakfast in the bivouac, we ride camels back to Zagora to meet your driver ,then drive back to marrakech.in your way you will have free time in Ouarzazate for lunch in a local restaurant ,then continue to Marrakech via the atlas mountains. End of our service.
Departure Point :Jamaa El Fna Square in front of Cafe France
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :same departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Vegetarian, Halal options are available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.