Marrakech Sightseeing Tour with Traditional Moroccan Dinner Entertainment
Visit Marrakech with a local guide on a half-day tour of the city’s main sites, including the ramparts, Medina, and Djemaa El-Fna, the UNESCO World Heritage Site at the heart of the old city. This tour gives a great overview of Marrakech, and includes hotel pickup and drop-off, entrance fees, and transport in a Wi-Fi equipped van.Next, enjoy an evening of song, dance, and horseback acrobatics at a Marrakech dinner show set in a desert palm grove.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pick up and drop off.
- Registered Official Tour Guide.
- City map.
- Bottled mineral water.
- Sweet and Candies.
- New brand Air-conditioned Car/ Van.
- Dinner - 3-course dinner
- Live entertainment
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Bahia Palace
- Entry/Admission - Restaurant Chez Ali
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bahia Palace, Avenue Imam El Ghazali, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Koutoubia Mosque, Rue el Ksour, Derb Sabai, 13, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Jemaa el-Fna, Jamaâ El-Fna, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Restaurant Chez Ali, Belaaguid Village Palm Groove Palmeraie, Marrakech 52202 Morocco
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.