Marrakech Medina Full Day Sightseeing Tour with Local Guide
We Visit the most beautiful palaces of Morocco: Bahia palace and Badia palace. Explore the old Medina of Marrakech and travel the 12th century medieval streets
visit the Saadian tombs, discovered beautiful Moroccan and Andalusian architecture. We discover the pearl mosque of the southern Morocco the Koutoubia and its 70 M Minaret.
Explore the Botanic gardens of Majorel and visit the museum of Berber art
Stroll themarkets/ souks and discover the artisans workshops. WE visit Djamaa El Fna Square; a world heritage square and the live heart of Marrakech.
We discover the beautiful architecture of the coranic school Ben Youssef Medersa.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned minivan transfers.
- Drop off at your hotel in Marrakech.
- Pick up from your hotel in Marrakech.
- Entrance fees to monuments.
- Official guide (Main languages are provided).
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses.
- Meals and soft drinks.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jemaa el-Fnaa, 38 Jemaa el-Fna, Rue El Ksour, Marrakech Morocco
Meet your driver and guide at your accommodation for an explorative journey through the the small alleys of the old Medina and its amazed monuments and gardens, during this Marrakech sightseeing tour you will visit the main attractions and landmarks of this imperial city.
Follow your official professional guide in this guided city tour of Marrakech, first you will be picked up from your accommodation at 9 AM for half-day or full-day explorative journey of the second biggest imperial city of morocco, Marrakech city tour includes the main attractions, historical monuments and sightseeing: Bahia palace, Saadian tombs, koutoubia mosque, majorel gardens and the souks/markets.
The Koutoubia Mosque Marrakech
Place Jemaa El Fna square
The Menara gardens Marrakech
The Royal Tombs / Saadian tombs Marrakech
The colorful Medina and Souks are the best places to have an idea about the wealth of the Marrakesh artisanal craft and meet talented craftsmen. These souks are organized in guilds: Cherratine souk for leather goods, Zrabi for carpets, Fekharine for pottery, Sebbaghine for dyers, Seffarine for brass …The Medina of Marrakesh is a puzzle and an endless discovery full of history and heritage.
Private transfer from / to your hotel included.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up you from any place in Marrakech city.Airports
- Menara Airport, Marrakech Morocco
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.