Marrakech Guided Walking Tour
Start your day with a unique introduction to the Medina of Marrakech. Spend around 4 hours learning about it's local culture, history and traditions.
We will take some time for a detailed description of the interesting Palais Bahia. The tour ends with a home cooked couscous lunch at a traditional Riad terrace.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- 4.5 hours guided walk
- Couscous lunch
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Palacio da Bahia
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Palacio da Bahia, 5 Rue Riad Zitoun el Jdid, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
An interesting Palais from the end of the 19th century, decorated with cedar wood, Italian Stucco and ceramics.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Riad Saba, 2 Derb Cherkaoui, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.