Marrakech is one of the most beautiful cities in Morocco , which is located in the foot of the Atlas Mountains , and which is also known as a red town . With its historical monuments, gardens and it's stunning Medina , it becomes a major tourist destination and an ideal place for a perfect holiday , hence to explore the beauty , adventures and the precious culture of this city , a half day visit is worth to be taken to find out more about this wonderful and mysterious city .
per adult from
4 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- This activity is one of the most proposed one from our activities, especially for the tourists who come for the first time to Marrakech.
It will be a half day visit where you can discover the main tourist sights as well as the authenticity of Marrakech medina as well as a part of the new city. This half day tour will be started by visiting the Bahia Palace, Jamaa el fnaa Square., and the Koutoubia mosque , and then we will be leaving toward new town which presents a chic district of the city . We will continue afterwards into Hassan two Avenue to reach the famous Avenue Mohamed 6 to the train station and the Royal Theater. This is where we take the avenue Hassan 2 to get to the center of the new city . We continue on Avenue Mohamed 5 to visit the Majorelle Garden, and then to the palm groves . We continue our visit by touring the ramparts. We go through the royal palace and finish with Saadian tombs.
Departure Point :We are flixable and departure time can always be updated depending on your request
Departure Time :we are flexible
Return Detail :Any where you prefer
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.