Marrakech Camel Ride In palm Grove with tea Break
A fun activity away from the bustling souks and museums of Marrakech suitable for adults or children. Despite being situated close to the city you can still explore a small rural village, enjoy sweet mint tea and Berber hospitality.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- Afternoon tea
- Fuel surcharge
- Camel Ride
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
No visit of Marrakech for the first time is complete without a camel ride to experience camel trekking Marrakech has long been known of, especially in the palm grove.
So you’re feeling you need a break from the busy markets and streets of Marrakech? You’re ready for a change in scenery after you’ve visited Marrakech palaces, museums and Souks? Do you want to follow the paths of the old caravan roads? Then this Marrakech camel ride is the best Marrakech excursion for you, your family and friends.
• Marrakech Sights, App 3 Etag 2 28 Boulevard Machriq Al Haram Marrakech 40000, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your marrakech accommodation
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.