Markets, monasteries and a hidden cave temple-Full day Bagan
An ideal excursion on your second day in Bagan when you feel like you have seen most of the temples (or at least enough) and also want to discover a bit more of the Myanmar country side. We go by private car to Kyauk Gu U Min cave temple that rarely sees foreign visitors, continue to Pakkoku and visit a local slipper factory, the market and see where the famous Pakkoku blankets are made. A private boat is ready for you at the jetty in Pakkoku for a leisurely 2 hour trip downriver while lunch is being served on board. In the afternoon your guide and driver will show local village life in the dry zone and we will visit later in the day a lacquer ware workshop in Myinkaba village.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Private boat & horse cart
- Lunch - Picnic Lunch
- English Guide
- Entry/Admission - Bagan Temples
What's excluded :
- Hotel Accomodation
- Travel Insurance
- Additional meals, drinks, gratuities and personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bagan Temples, Bagan Archaeological Zone, Bagan Myanmar
One of the ancient pagoda near Bagan
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up at the hotel.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.