Market Tour, Cooking Class with Lunch
Get a deeper insight into local Ghanaian cuisine during a cooking seminar and local market tour near Kasoa. This is a practical experience designed for people with passion for food. Go beyond just eating at a restaurant to exploring in detail what goes into making those lovely Ghanaian dishes adored by all tasters. Get to select yourself from the market fresh ingredients to make your requisite food from Fufu to Jollof. At the end of the class get to enjoy the food you prepared and observe the difference. Included in the repertoire are Fufu with soup, Banku with Tilapia, Jollof, Red Red, Ampesi, Wakye and many more. Choose from a list or suggest your own food to learn all you can about it. Recipes will be provided immediately at the end of the class for you to be able to recreate this timeless experience.
per adult from
5 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Starting at 08:00am, you will be picked up privately in a car from your hotel or residence for the market. Being in the company of your instructor, head to the buzzing market of Kasoa where you will get to pick fresh ingredients for your cooking class. Get to learn a few bargaining skills at the market as usually done by locals amidst shopping.
Whiles back at the teaching venue with a local family, go through the lesson that will offer you complete knowledge on making local cuisines. Get to enjoy your labour by biting into your handy work and taking with you this rich experience that will forever stay with you. Drinks of your choice will be served with your food as well as food.
Once done, you will return to your hotel with a copy of the recipe.
Departure Point :Your Hotel or your residence
Departure Time :8am, 10am & 12pm
Return Detail :Your hotel or residence
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.