Market to Fork with Chef Yves in his private kitchen
Private cooking session with chef Yves, from the market´s food stalls to his private kitchen in a house made in 1940. Be welcome with a drink in the rooftop of the house, overlooking the Barcelona Skyline.
Learn to cook Spanish and Catalan traditional ingredients and create dishes with Yves´personal touch. Meet chef Yves and explore what’s in season at the colorful La Boqueria Market on Las Ramblas. You will drive to his home by car and cook in his "chef’s kitchen" plenty of spices and cooking tools.
The menu will be defined right at the market, so any food intolerance or dislike will be taken into account to create the most suitable menu. Whether if you are an adventurous eater or a bit picky, this is you experience.
Kids are welcome to join this experience and they will receive specific tasks and suitable aprons and tools.
per adult from
What's included :
- Learn to cook Catalan specialties at a chef's private home
- Wander the food stalls of the historic La Boqueria Market
- Prepare a full lunch depending on your preferences
- Savor the Catalan cuisine overlooking the Barcelona skyline
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Everything for the experience is included in the price.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mercat de la Boqueria, La Rambla, 91, 08001 Barcelona Spain
We will spend one hour exploring the Boqueria Market and all the fresh products available. Chef Yves will offer you plenty of dish options in order to compose the menu.We will then choose the dishes to be elaborated in the hand-on cooking class.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Yves Nicolier Sandrock, La Rambla, 91, 08950 Barcelona Spain
We will move to the Chef´s private kitchen, where the hands- on cooking class will take place, after the welcome drink. In a nice tableset, we will enjoy our culinary creations paired with local wines.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :La Rambla - La Boqueria, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Return Detail :Carrer Rocabert, 8, 08950 Barcelona, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 8 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- If there are food restrictions or dislikes, please specify via email.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.