Market Exploration in Mumbai
Mumbai is known to be the best place for shopaholics. Explore various markets which are well known in Mumbai. Go shopping with a guide.Visit the largest jewellery market of Mumbai, Zaveri Bazaar, take a tour of the Chor Bazaar which is famous for antiques & furniture and a lot more in this tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Service of a knowledgeable guide.
- Tour as per itinerary.
What's excluded :
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Swaminarayan Chowk, Dadar east, Railway Bridge, Dadar East, Dadar, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400014, India
We will walk through the busy streets of Bhuleshwar market where you get everything right from fruits, vegetables, jewellery, pooja items, household items.
We will visit Mumbai Devi temple & head to Zaveri Bazaar, the largest jewellery market in Mumbai showcasing sparkling ornaments, glittering ornaments.
Pass through the streets of Kalbadevi & visit Chor bazaar which is famous for antiques & furniture.
We will visit the Mangaldas market which is known for its silk & cloth. This market has many tailors, designer boutiques creating very attractive fabric.
Finally, we will visit the Crawford market which is the most popular market in South Mumbai. This market is famous for homemade chocolates, delicious imported cheese, fruits & vegetables. We will end the tour here after 2 hours.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Swami Narayan Temple, Dadar East, Dadar, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400014, India
Return Detail :Charan Dry fruits, Dhobi Talao, Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus Area, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400001, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.