Marineland Dolphins Show and Water Park Admission Ticket with Transport from Costa Brava
Pack your sunscreen, towel and swimsuit and leave Costa Brava behind for a fun day at Marineland water park! At this family-friendly theme park, interact with dolphins, seals, penguins and other marine animals and experience a variety of amazing rides and entertaining shows. Watch the impressive tricks of sea lions, dolphins and exotic birds; feel the rush of adrenaline on the water slides; or, for a more relaxing experience, head to the aquariums or the Mini Park area, perfect for the little ones.
per adult from
What's included :
- Water Park Admission Ticket
- Entry/Admission - Marineland
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Round-trip transport by air-conditioned coach
- Visit: Marineland, Ctra. Malgrat a Palafolls s/n, 08389 Palafolls Spain
Spend a refreshing, educational and fun-filled day at Marineland! After pickup from your selected location in Costa Brava, relax on a comfortable coach drive to the family-friendly Marineland water park. When you arrive, enjoy approximately six hours to explore at your leisure.
See Marineland's stars, the bottlenose dolphins, as they spin, dance and interact with their trainers during their daily show at the ‘dolphinarium.’ Marineland is very committed to protecting this species of dolphin, and more than 10 bottlenose dolphins are born on the park's premises each year!
Next, see California sea mammals at the Sea Lion Exhibition, and continue to the Exotic Birds area to get up-close looks at macaws, cockatoos, sacred ibis, kookaburras and other exotic birds. Admire their vibrant colors and impressive skills during a live show.
Then, it's time for some action! Practice some surfing in the wave pool; slide down the waterslides; and race your family and friends at the Crazy Race. Feel your adrenaline rush as you zoom down the 39-foot long (12-meter) Black Hole tunnel slides and the zigzag slides of Kamikaze!
For some family fun in a calmer environment, head to Mini Park, where the pools and mini- slides are designed for small children. When you are ready for a break, grab a snack at one of the cafés (own expense); visit the gift shop; or relax under the shade of a tree. At the end of the day, you’ll be taken back to Costa Brava.
Available pickup points along Costa Brava South and Costa Maresme North:
Tossa de Mar, Lloret de Mar, Malgrat de Mar, Pineda de Mar and Calella
Departure Point :Centrally located pickup points along Costa Brava South and Costa Maresme North
Departure Time :5/16/2021 - 9/19/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point at approximately 6pm
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat in the transport vehicle
- Items recommended to bring: swimsuit, towel, sunscreen, sunglasses, hat, etc.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.