Marietas Islands Snorkel & Hidden Beach
Only 116 persons by day are permit to get in to the hidden beach. Beacause in Eco Explorer we have more boats with permits than other providers, we have more spots available per day for this activity. 99% of our visitors get in to the beach with no problems.
Our boats are fast, comfortable and safe, our guides know perfectly how to assist you on the boat, during the in water activity and hidden beach access.
The information provided by our staff and their experience is unvaluable.
Hidden beach access is available from Wednesday through Sunday only. Deposit (25USD) of hidden beach is not refundable if you do get to swim to it. (Only because of bad weather conditions or spots not available)
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Boat ride
- Use of life vest
- Bottled water
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Conservacy donation fee to Bahia Unida
- CONANP (Federal gov) fee
- Permits for national park
- Box lunch & fruit
- Entry/Admission - Marietas Islands
What's excluded :
- Boarding fee must be paid in cash when check in. mx$50 (u$3.00)
- Hidden beach deposit must be paid cash during check in mx$575 (u$25)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Marietas Islands, Mexico
We depart around 9 am from Marina Vallarta. At just 10 minutes, the ameca river provide great views and is the perfect spot to find some dolphins having breakfast.
Passing the first hour we arrive the islands, but during the winter, the ocean provides great wild life on the way out like dolphins, turtles, mantarays and whales. Arriving the islands we will provide the snorkel gear and we will teach you how to use the gear and life jackets and provide some information to improove your in water skills to make your activity fun and safe.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Proa 22, Marina Vallarta, 48335 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age recommended 10 years
- Minimum age to hidden beach is 10 years with an adult on the same group.
- People under any influence of alcohol or any drug are not permitted
- Max age recommended for hidden beach is 65 years
- Not recommended for travelers under any drug or alcohol influence
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.