Mardi Himal Trek - 14 Days
This is the yongest trek in the Annapurna Region which will give you the best views of Fishtail mountain and whole Annapurna range.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Accommodation (twin/double sharing room) as per mention itinerary with breakfast in the cities.
- One complementary dinner on arrival day or before departure in a traditional Nepalese restaurant.
- Kathmandu sightseeing with transfer to all monuments, including guide, entry permits and fees.
- One English speaking, Gov. licensed tour / trek leader and asst. guide (6 guests:1 assistant guide)
- Porter service (2 Trekkers: 1 Porter).
- DA Duffle bag for guest’s stuff to be carried by DA’s Porter during the trek.
- DA t-shirts and maps of your chosen destination.
- All necessary paper works including Entry Permit, Trekker’s Information Management System (TIMS)
- Museum, Conservation Area & National Parks fee mentioned in the itinerary.
What's excluded :
- Meals (lunch/dinner) while in Kathmandu - allow approximately US$ 5- US$ 20 per L/D.
Drive from airport to hotel, sightseeing in Kathmandu and hike in the Annapurna Region, Mardi Himal area with guide and porter on full board service during trek.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :12:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.