Mardi Himal Newly Discovered Trekking from Pokhara Nepal
Mardi Himal is the best alternative to avoid the crowd of classical Annapurna base camp trek. Mardi Peak trek is newly opened trekking route that exhibits the breathtaking hidden landmarks and gets more iconic when you trek further off the beaten path. Altitude of Mardi peak is 5,587m. You can expect to do trekking to reach 4500 Meters altitude (Mardi Himal Base Camp). This trip will start after pickup you from your hotel in Lakeside area of Pokhara and ends after drop you back to place of origin.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- National Park fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- All meals and drinks (Available at Purchase)
- Personal type of expenses.
- Rescue cost in case of an emergency.
- Gratitude (Optional)
- 8 am, meet our representative in Lobby area of your hotel. Then we start our drive to Pothana, the trekking starting point. The trekking route in Mardi consist short ascents and descents every day. The teahouse and accommodation in Mardi Himal trail is basic and meets only essential needs. Unlike other commercial trekking route in Nepal, Mardi Peak trekking route lacks services and amenities but still regarded as one of best short treks in Nepal. It is hidden gem of Annapurna region thus very few flocks of trekkers make their way to Mardi Himal Base Camp every year. It lies just below the towering Mt. Machhapuchre Himal.
The trail to Mardi Himal includes several hours wandering inside rhododendron forest that looks unbelievably terrific in March and April. The trekking route looks pretty quite in comparison to other route of Annapurna region. Everybody with moderate fitness level can go for trekking in Mardi Peak regardless of their age and size.
During these 8 days, you have to walk 5-6 hours daily and will stay in Tea house for overnight. Guide will be with you for entire trip. Places that we will cover are: Pothana to Deurali, Deurali to Forest Camp (2480 meters), Forest camp to Low base camp (3290 Meters), Low base camp to High Base Camp (3980 Meters), High Base Camp to Mardi Himal Base Camp (4500 Meters) and back to High Base Camp for Overnight stay. Hight Base Camp to Siding (1885 Meters), Siding to Lwang (1460 Meters), and Trek to Hyangjakot and down to road Banskot (1,100m). Then, will drive you back and drop to your hotel. Trek End.
Departure Point :Hotel or Residential place in Lakeside are of Pokhara or from our office located in Gaurighat, Lakeside, Pokhara-6, Nepal.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.