Mardi Himal Base Camp Trek 4500 Meteres
Spend 6 days away from the city to the natural beauty of the mountain ranges and Nepalese villages. During this 6 days trek, you will be accompanied by a professional trekking guide and we cover Phedi, Pothana, Forest Camp, High Camp, Mardi Himal Base Camp, siding and Saidighatta. The trek starts after driving to Phedi through a scenic highway, and ends at Saidighatta.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local taxes
- National Park, Conservation fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
- Personal expenses
- Alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Rescue cost in case of an emergency.
- At 8:30 am, meet your trekking guide in your hotel lobby. We drive with private vehicle to Phedi, following the scenic winding highway the offers views of Pokhara valley and the Himalayan ranges. From Phedi where we will commence our Mardi Himal trekking. We will start the trek by climbing the stairs from Phedi which will eventually level. The trail ascends all the way to Pothana through rhododendron and pine forests till we reach the Dhampus, a Gurung village known for the magnificent views of Annapurna ranges, Lamjung Himal and Manaslu. We will continue our ascent until we reach the small village of Pothana, surrounded by forests and exhibiting marvelous mountain views.. Overnight at Tea house. Next morning, after breakfast, we start our trek with a steep uphill climb through thick forest along the beautiful views of the Dhaulagiri and Annapurna ranges. The forest is the home to many rare wildlife and we may catch glimpse of some of the rare birds and animals along the way. After walking for around five hours, we will reach the forest camp , Overnight at Tea house. Following morning, The trail from the Forest camp to the high camp follows a steep ascent through the rhododendron and Juniper forest. The pattern for the day is a steeper climbing to get over a hillock, then relatively flat for a while and again start the ascent. On Reaching the top, we will be highly rewarded with the magnificent, breathtaking views of the Annapurna range and Mount Macchapuchre. Overnight at Tea house. We will rise early to see the spectacular sunrise view over the Annapurna range from the high Camp. After the breakfast, we will start our ascent to Mardi Himal Base Camp, which stands at 5300 meters. The trek today is challenging with a walk along a narrow, rocky trails. The hardship of the day is generously rewarded with the stunning mountain views along the pristine surroundings at the Mardi Himal Base Camp. After spending some time at the base camp, we will start our steps back to high camp. Overnight at Tea house. We will descends our steps and follow a steep descent to low camp from where we will trek into the forest to Mardi Khola. After a pleasant walk along the river and the forest, we will reach a warm and hospitable village of Siding. Overnight at Homestay. After breakfast, we will start our easy trek down to Lumle. The trail follows the contour of the Mardi river valley and gradually descends down the pastures through beautiful Tamang and Gurung Villages. You will meet your driver, for private vehicle drive for hour long to your hotel in Pokhara.
Departure Point :Your hotel or residential house in Lakeside area or from our Nepal Mountain Club Pvt Ltd office: Located at Lakeside.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.