Mardi Himal Base Camp Heli Landing Tour From Pokhara
Mardi Himal Base Camp(4500 Meters) Heli Landing Tour From Pokhara is newly introduced helicopter ride from Pokhara. The helicopter tour is running daily basis based on the helicopter flight sharing. Mardi Himal is a very popular destination for panoramic views of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri range. The Mardi Himal Base Camp Heli tour is an alternative option of Annapurna Base Camp Heli Tour. Without trekking all the long trekking route to mountain, this helicopter takes you to Mardi himal base camp to explore the magnificent mountains just close to your eye. This helicopter tour is best for those bounded by time or physically unable to trek entire trekking route.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up and drop off,airport transfer,air condition vehicle,airport tax,Mardi Himal heli tour
- Entry/Admission - Mardi Himal Base Camp
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses and gratitude
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mardi Himal Base Camp, Lumle 33700, Nepal
Pick you up from your place and drive to Pokhara airport. The helicopter flight takes (12-15 min) to reach Mardi Himal base camp and gives you (30 min) to explore the entire area. After landing at base camp, you will enjoy the close up views of Mardi Himal, Machhapuchhre, Annapurna lll, Gangapurna, Tara Kang Glacier Dome, Singu Chuli, Khangsar Kang, Annapurna I and Hiunchuli. It takes about (15) min to back to Pokhara by helicopter with scenic mountain views.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We provide pick you service from your hotel or residence inside Lakeside area.Airports
- Pokhara Airport, Pokhara Nepal
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.