Marco Island , Boating, Kayak & Walking Eco-Tour
Your Florida Master Naturalist guide and US Coast Guard Captain will introduce you to the area's unique ecosystems, its history and its culture. Your final destination will be a remote, uninhabited island like Shell Key, Kice Island, Panther Key, Morgan Key or, may be, where the Gulf of Mexico waters are claiming the Dome Houses of Cape Romano.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Marco Island , Boating, Kayak & Walking Eco-Tour
What's excluded :
- Please bring water, hats, sunscreen, sunglasses and shoes you do not mind getting wet.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: TEN THOUSAND ISLANDS NWR, 3860 Tollgate Blvd Ste 300, Naples, FL 34114-5444
Every day and every tour is certainly different as each trip is tailored to the group and the natural environment of the day ... no trip is "canned" and the wildlife and the days conditions are just that … wild. However, you can expect to encounter a wide variety of the Everglade's wildlife - manatees, dolphins, sea turtles, bald eagles, ospreys, herons, egrets, roseate spoonbills to name a few.
Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :740 Palm Point Dr, Goodland, FL 34140, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.