Marble Mountains and Monkey Mountain Group Tour
Joining Marble Mountains & Monkey Mountain Group Tour, you will have a chance to visit 2 famous tourist attractions in Da Nang with many interesting stories. This is a half day group tour depart from Hoi An with solf lunch for all travelers.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Lunch - Solf lunch with Quang Noodle (Local speciality)
- Entry/Admission - The Marble Mountains
- Entry/Admission - Son Tra Mountain (Monkey Mountain)
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Ticket for elevator
- All services not mentioned in Inclusions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Marble Mountains, Hoa Hai, Ngu Hanh Son, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
Upon arrival, we will visit Stone Carving Village at the foot of mountain with many local stone sculpture workshops. We can see how local people make sculpture from marble stone. Here is the most impressive handicraft village in Da Nang City.
Continue to visit Am Phu Cave (The Hell Cave). We will learn many interesting philosophies of Buddhism. Our tour guide will show you many unique conceptions in Vietnamese culture. By many stories, the tour guide will help you can imagine where people go and what people do after they pass away.
Keep going to visit Marble Mountains. It’s a cluster of 5 limestone mountains were named by 5 elements: fire, water, wood, earth and metal. Let’s do an exercise to conquer 156 stone steps of Water Mountain – The highest mountain here to see many beautiful caves and sacred pagodas. If you are lazy, using elevator is a good idea (by your own cost).
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Son Tra Mountain (Monkey Mountain), Da Nang Vietnam
Firstly, we will visit Monkey Mountain. We will enjoy panorama view of Da Nang from high position. On the way, we can stop to take a photo at Man Thai Fishing Village. On Monkey Mountain, you will visit Linh Ung Pagoda and the highest Avalokitesvara Bodhisattva (Lady Buddha) statue in Vietnam – 67m. If we are lucky, we can see a lot of monkey around the pagoda.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.