MARBLE MOUNTAIN, LADY BUDDHA STATUE & HAI VAN PASS, LAP AN LAGOON(Private Tour)
MARBLE MOUNTAIN :
-Visiting Traditional Marble Handicraft carving at marble village to experience how local people is skillful.
- Explore pagodas and the biggest Natural cave where used to be a hospital to treat vietnamese wounded soldiers and Viet Cong hiding during America war
- Enjoy Stunning views from summit of mountain and admire a cluster of 5 small mountains following 5 important elements of universe : water , fire, wood, earth and metal.
LADYBUDDHA STATUE :
- Visiting a Giant Lady Buddha Statue with 67 Metres High on Monkey Mountain, Enjoy Stunning Views and Take Nice Photos
HAI VAN PASS :
It is the most marvelous wonder in Viet Nam with 21km long and 5oo metres compare with sea level. It is also the same route that TOP GEAR SHOW ( A Viet Nam Motorbike Special in 2008 )
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private car or Minivan with safe driver.
- Professional english speaking tourguide.
- Lunch with local Noodle
- Bottled water
- Entrance Tickets
- Entry/Admission - The Marble Mountains
- Entry/Admission - Son Tra Mountain (Monkey Mountain)
- Entry/Admission - Hai Van Pass
What's excluded :
- Drinks, Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Marble Mountains, Hoa Hai, Ngu Hanh Son, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
Marble Mountains with five marble and limestone hills named after the five elements: Metal, Water, Wood, Fire and Earth. The Marble Mountains where you can observe a great city & ocean , and explore the natural caves, visit the the holy pagoda.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Son Tra Mountain (Monkey Mountain), Da Nang Vietnam
Giant Lady Buddha Statue, the tallest one in Viet Nam located at Linh Ung Pagoda on Son Tra Peninsula in Da Nang. The statue leans on the mountains facing the sea with 17 floors in the statue lap, each floor has an altar with 21 Buddha statues which have different shapes, facing expression and posture.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Hai Van Pass, National Route 1A, Lang Co 530000 Vietnam
Hai Van pass ( Sea and Cloud Pass ), and stop at summit of Hai van mountain to take photos and enjoy the most beautiful view of ocean and mountain.( It is about 500 metres comparing with sea level )
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: My Khe Beach, Da Nang Vietnam
Used to be China Beach
Pass By: Lang Co Beach, Hue Vietnam
Near Hai Van Pass
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Hoi An or Da Nang city
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.