Marble Mountain and Linh Ung Pagoda Half Day
Just 10 km south of Da Nang and 20 km north of Hoi An in Central Vietnam is a small group of 5 “mountains” known the world over as the Marble Mountains. They are five marble and limestone hills situated at the south of Da Nang City in Vietnam
per adult from
What's included :
- English speaking guide
- Vietnamese lunch
- 1 bottle of water
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Other drinks
- Lift to the top: 15,000 VND/ 1 pax/ 1 way
- Marble Mountains are five marble and limestone hills situated at the south of Da Nang City in Vietnam. They are often translated as Mountains of Five Elements, which means Thuy (water), Moc (wood), Hoa (fire), Kim (metal) and Tho (earth).
Linh Ung Bai But pagoda is considered as a work stamped development footprint of Buddhism in Vietnam in the XXI century and a meeting place of heaven and earth’s sacred air and people’s heart.
• 8.00 AM- 8.30 AM: Pick up hotels around Hoi An
• 9.30 AM: Visit Marble Mountain (Am phu cave)
• 11.00 AM: Transfer to Linh Ung Pagoda in Son Tra Peninsula
• 12.30 PM: Lunch
• 1.30 PM: Tour ends. Transfer back to Hoi an
• 2.00 PM: Arrive Hoi an hotels
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Lunch: Quang Noodle (Chicken/ Pork); Fried Spring Roll and Fruit
- Note: There is a lot of walking involved at Marble Mountain (100 steps) so be prepared and make sure you are wearing comfy shoes cos it can be really rocky and slippery there.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.