Marble mountain, Am Phu cave and Monkey mountains daily group tour
- Climb the stone steps carved into marble mountain to discover caves, grottos and a buddhist pagoda
- Visit the stone village to watch skilled sculptors create marble products
- Admire wonderful natural vistas from the mountain
- Visit linh ung pagoda,one of the biggest pogoda in da nang city
- The highest avalokitesvara bodhisattva (lady buddha) statue in vietnam – 67m
- Vietnamese lunch and have chance to talk with local people.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch - Local family for vietnamese lunch
- PICK UP & DROP OFF
- ENGLISH SPEAKING TOUR GUIDE
- Entry/Admission - The Marble Mountains
What's excluded :
- PERSONAL EXPENSES
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Marble Mountains, Hoa Hai, Ngu Hanh Son, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
The tour starts from the morning where our guide will pick you up from the hotel.
Firstly, we will visit marble mountain, also known as Ngu Hanh Son, is the group of five hills, made of limestone and marble. They look like 5 fingers lying close to the sea. There are several caves, caverns, pagodas, many stairs and 2 spectacular viewing points. they are also home to several buddhist sanctuaries and hindu grottoes which are much visited places of worship for the local population. the marble mountain has become one of the must-see destinations for those who enjoy the beauty of nature and want a respite from the busy urban areas.
At the foot of the mountains there is a traditional marble fine art village which is over 300 years old. You will admire its talented craftsmen, their creativity and their uniquely beautiful works.
Say good bye to marble mountains we will come back local family for vietnamese lunch.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Son Tra Peninsula, Son Tra Peninsula, Da Nang
After lunch, we continue to visit Am Phu cave (the hell cave). We will learn many interesting philosophies of buddhism. The Am Phu cave features a harmonious combination of folklore and buddhism's valuable philosophy of humanity. the scenes of horror mentioned-above intend to educate human beings about doing good deeds in life and to ‘turn over a new leaf’ to stop a bad habit or make a positive change to their characters.
Returning to the bus we will continue to explore monkey mountains, here we will enjoy panorama view of da nang from high position. In monkey mountain, you will visit Linh Ung pagoda,one of the biggest pogoda in da nang city and the highest avalokitesvara bodhisattva (lady buddha) statue in vietnam – 67m. We have plenty of time to take photo and relaxing at this beautiful area if we are lucky, we can see a lot of monkey around the pagoda.
End tour. Transfer back to your hotel in hoi an and Da Nang .
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.