Marbella private walking tour
Uncover Marbella's storied history and its unique charm during this tour of the heart of the Costa del Sol. Receive undivided attention from the local tour guide as you learn about what life was - and is - like in this seaside Spanish town.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- licensed tour guide
What's excluded :
- Meet the tour guide and begin this tour visiting Alameda park
Departure Point :Alameda Park, Av. Ramón y Cajal, s/n, 29602 Marbella, Málaga, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.