Marathon Backcountry Fishing Charter
Experience the true beauty of the Florida Keys backcountry, gorgeous shallow flats, and abundance of fish. Marathon the hub for fishing in the Keys, great beaches, shopping, and fantastic food. Knowing like the beautiful scenery, while experiencing the thrill of a chance to catch species such as Bonefish, Tarpon, Snook and the hard fighting Permit.
Your tour is guided by a licensed Captain in a modern skiff or also called a flats boat. All the fishing rods and reels, right and left-handed and all the tackle you need, as well as all other necessities including safety equipment. Travelers that have enjoyed our fishing charters also have enjoyed
The Turtle Hospital, a tour down Seven Mile Bridge or a beautiful sunset at Sombrero Beach.
per adult from
4 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide and Boat
- All Fishing and Safety equipment
- Fishing Licenses
- Local Bathroom and Marina Facilities
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional but recommended)
- Food and drinks
- No Restroom Facilities on Boat
- Sun Protection, T-Top or Shaded Cover
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Marathon, FL 33050, USA
Visiting or staying in Marathon, fantastic we're only minutes from wherever life has taken you. Let's go fishing!
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: 1901 Overseas Hwy, Marathon, FL 33050, USA
Your local Marathon backcountry captain will meet you at 1901 Overseas Hwy, Marathon, FL 33050. There is ample parking with restrooms. Your captain will help you board and go over the days itinerary with you.
When your trip duration is over, the captain will bring you back to the same departure location.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :1901 Overseas Hwy, Marathon, FL 33050, USA
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.