Maratha History Walking Tour in Pune
Pune, being the cultural capital of Maharashtra has a variety of ancient monuments which have places of historical importance, temples and ancient building which hold important artefacts from the past. Explore the famous & culturally important places. Understand the lifestyle and history of the Marathas & Peshwas in this 2 hours tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Service of a knowledgeable guide.
- Tour as per the itinerary.
What's excluded :
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Entry/Admission - Shaniwar Wada
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Shaniwar Wada, Shaniwar Peth, Pune 411030 India
The host will guide the guests through Shaniwar Wada fort, the childhood home of the founder of the Maratha empire.
Next place of the tour will be Dagdusheth Halwai Ganapati temple, dedicated to the Hindu God Ganesh. The temple is popular in Maharashtra and is visited by thousands of pilgrims every year.
The host will also take the guests to a lesser known place with Peshwa architecture, an administrative headquarters during the British era.
The tour helps the guests to understand the history of the great Maratha Empire.
The 2-hour tour ends at Bajirao Road in Pune.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Shaniwarwada, Kasba Peth, Pune, Maharashtra 411011, India
Return Detail :Bajirao Road, Bajirao Rd, Natu Baag, Shukrawar Peth, Pune, Maharashtra, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.