Maras Moray Tours In Group- Half day
You can be part of an unforgettable experience, where you will have strategic stops with a detailed explanation of each place.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Revenue for visits: Partial ticket 70 soles Salineras 10 soles
- Entry/Admission - Moray
- Entry/Admission - Salinas de Maras
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Moray Valle Sagrado de los Incas, Maras 08655 Peru
The MORAY complex located 7 kilometers from MARAS in the SACRED VALLEY OF THE INCAS, 38 kilometers northwest of Cusco, during the tour we will observe traditional communities surrounded by beautiful landscapes, we will visit the MORAY complex that was an agricultural research center where They carried out experiments of crops at different heights, then we will visit the SALINERAS DE MARAS, which has more than 3 thousand pools, of different sizes and sizes, the same ones that belong to the local families, who in the dry season take advantage of the salt that is generated to treat it with iodine and sell them in the market.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Salinas de Maras, Carreta a Maras, Maras 08655 Peru
They form about 3000 small wells with an approximate area of about 5 m² each. In times of drought these are filled with salt water that comes from a natural spring that is located above the wells. When the water evaporates, the salt crystallizes. When the salt reaches about 10 cm in height from the floor it is removed and then bagged in cloth sacks to be sent to the markets of the region; today that salt is being iodized by state standards. This salt, in addition to sodium chloride, has other minerals such as calcium, iron, magnesium, zinc and copper.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
It is coordinated 1 day before with the passenger to pick up the tour.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.