Maras, Moray and Salt Mines Half-Day Tour Including Entrance Fee
The Sacred Valley was one of the most important places in the Inca Empire. On this 3-hour guided tour, you will get to see its main Inca sites like Moray and Salt Mines of Maras. This is a great way
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Include a view point of the Salt mines and Maras Town
- Include the visit to Moray
- Spanish - English professional guide.
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Salinas de Maras
- Entry/Admission - Moray
What's excluded :
- Hotel Night in Cusco
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Salinas de Maras, Carreta a Maras, Maras 08655 Peru
We will start our adventure. Our first stop after driving some minutes is The Salt mines of Maras Lookout Point, for amazing views and photos. The salt mines display a bizarre spectacle of beauty, located on a wide-open hill above the Urubamba Valley, a natural salt water stream runs underground. In pre-Incan times, they have been evaporating the salty water from this stream in order to obtain the salt that gets left behind.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Moray Valle Sagrado de los Incas, Maras 08655 Peru
After visiting the salt mines near Maras, we continue on a short distance to the Moray ruins. The ruins are composed of three coliseums, which are thought to have been used by the Incas as a sort of open-air crop laboratory. This place was used by the Incas to study the effects of different climatic conditions on crops. The terraces are arranged in concentric circles and are reminiscent of an ancient Greek theatre.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- - Transport companies we work with will use Hypochlorous acid to Disinfect the vehicles. -The average amount of travelers per departure will be 05 - For our departure we guarantee with a minimum of 02 pax. - Our guides are having special training as part of the protocols for COVID.19.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.