Maras and Moray Bike Adventure
Spend a day away from the busy city of Cusco and enjoy a private biking tour through the Sacred Valley of the Incas. Your biking adventure starts in Chincheros, an authentic textile town and you will use bike-only trails to reach Moray and visit the impressive circular terraces. You will then be taken to the beautiful Maras salt terraces, before biking to Pichingoto, from where you will be taken back to Cusco. Your private tour includes all equipment, a private guide and transport.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional tour guide
- Full assistance
- Visit to all the sites described in the itinerary
- Van support
- Mountain bike and helmet
What's excluded :
- Entrance tickets
- Entry/Admission - Moray
- Entry/Admission - Salinas de Maras
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Moray Valle Sagrado de los Incas, Maras 08655 Peru
Your tour starts in the morning as your guide and driver will meet you at your hotel. You head to Chincheros and will be provided with all the safety equipment you need before starting the ride. This is a great tour for most people as the paths are flat and you will take many ‘bike-only’ trails, including the one taken from Chincheros to Moray.
Your scenery includes river valleys, glaciers, and stunning views, with an occasional ruin along the way. After your bike adventure, your guide will take you to the incredible circular terraces of Moray, which were used as an Incan laboratory to acclimatize crops.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Salinas de Maras, Carreta a Maras, Maras 08655 Peru
After lunch, you head off the beaten path to Maras, a typical
Andean village. Here you will explore the streets and get a sense that you are walking during the time of the Incas as the culture has remained almost intact. The people continue to wear traditional clothing and the town is lined with historical buildings.
You will then have an opportunity to visit the salt terraces of Maras and see and learn about an ancient pre-Incan method of producing salt. Finally, you will ride to Pichingoto, where your van will be ready to take you back to Cusco. In this tour a longer distance will be covered by bike. However, our van will be following us all along the tour and will be at your disposal whenever you need.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Wasicleta cafe del ciclista Cusco, San Andres 481, Cusco 08000, Peru
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.