Marais HiddenTreasures, audioguided walking tour
Visit the Marais off the beaten track with a passionate guide in your pocket : private mansions, gardens of unrivalled charm, small forgotten passages ! Now possible thanks to Rewind's App !
Sometimes called "South Marais", this quieter part of the district is rich in historical spots : private mansions, gardens of unrivalled charm, small forgotten passages...
Visit with your smartphone in your pocket and follow your professional and passionate guide’s commentaries as you stroll through the streets !The audio commentaries trigger automatically, right where they happened!” The result? A fun and authentic experience with that Rewind spirit and twist !
A short stop at a terrace or a shop, a small craving? Resume the visit when you want, right where you paused. Impossible to get lost. The guide provides clear audio directions and a map indicates clear directions to follow in real time. And if you take a wrong turn, the integrated geo-localization feature will get you back on track in no time! customize your itinerary as you wish, relax and enjoy a fun and authentic walking tour of Le Marais, at your own pace.
per adult from
60 to 90 minutes
What's included :
- A unique experience on your smartphone, with a guide in your pocket!
- After your purchase, you will receive a email including your activation code to enjoy your visits
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Le Marais 3e Arrondissement, 75003 Paris France
This unique self guided experience starts at a historical landmark, that now houses the Cité Internationale des Arts with more than 300 artists and regular exhibitions. Visit private mansions like Hôtel d'Aumont built by the same architect as the castle of Versailles. You’ll notice on the itinerary a magnificent French-style garden, looks almost like a painting!
Then discover how Paris was first built in the Marais Sud before spreading out around the Louvre and admire the 12th-century Parisian city walls, which are almost 1000 years old! You'll learn more about the very historical neighborhood of Saint-Paul, sadly famous for a ball organised by King Charles VI. One the of biggest scandals of the 17th century was unleashed in a private mansion in South Marais, not to mention the assassination of King Henri IV.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1 Rue des Nonnains d'Hyères, 75004 Paris, France
Departure Time :12/2/2020 - 12/19/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:30 AM - 05:30 PM
Return Detail :3 Place des Vosges, 75004 Paris, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- The visit is done with your smartphone and your headphones, in full compliance with current health rules.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.