Maragua-sucre Full Day
Trek like an Inca. Discover on our one day - trip the Inca Trail and Crater of Maragua as well as the footprints of dinosaurs.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Our trip will get started early at 8:00 a.m. with pick up from your hotel.
The trek will start from Chataquila Sanctuary, descend trough this amazing and well preserved Inca Trail until the Chaunaca village. Then, we will have a refreshment stop at the riverbank. Then, we will take a car to the community of Maragua to Bear witness to the past in Niñu Mayu to be able to see the dinosaur footprints. Afterwards, we will get back to Maragua town to shop and see some of the famous fabrics and clothing weaved by locals.
(Approximate time of the tour 9 hours in private transport)
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up from hotels in central zone of the city only.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.