Maputo Art & Architecture Tour | 3 hours
Maputo Art & Architecture Tour it’s a tour for those who are most interested in art and architecture the best option is the Art & architecture walking tour, where we can see the best of Maputo’s art and architecture – from Art deco buildings to the ones of Pancho Guedes; from chairs and planes made out of guns and bullets by Gonçalo Mabunda to the artesans in FEIMA.
per adult from
3 hours 15 minutes
What's included :
- Bottled water
- City Map
What's excluded :
- Any other item not described in included.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museu De Historia Natural de Maputo, Praca Travessia do Zambeze 104, Maputo 1100 Mozambique
So if you are more interested in art and architecture the best option is the Art & architecture walking tour, where we can see the best of Maputo’s art and architecture – from Art deco buildings to the ones of Pancho Guedes; from chairs and planes made out of guns and bullets by Gonçalo Mabunda and murals by Malangatana to the artisans in FEIMA.
The tour takes approximately 3h during which we visit the following places:
1- Natural history Museum – (just for the Mural by Malangatana + Reinata Sadimba) – starting point
2- Nucleo De arte
4- Vila Algarve
5- Greek Church
6- Wedding palace
8- Building – the dragon (Pancho Guedes)
9- Twin buildings (Pancho Guedes)
10- Polana Hotel
11- Prometeus building (Pancho Guedes)
12- Lemon squeezer (Church)
13- FEIMA – open market for arts and crafts.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: FEIMA - Feira de Artesanato, Flores e Gastronomica, Av Martires da Machava Baixa, Maputo 1100 Mozambique
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Museu de Historia Natural, Travessia de Zambeze, Maputo, Mozambique
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/7/2020 - 10/21/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :George Hwariva wire craft sales, Avenida dos Mártires da Machava Maputo Cidade de, Maputo, Mozambique
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.