Manwar Sand Dunes Overnight stay
Located in the heart of the sand dune region of Rajasthan between the ancient cities of Jodhpur, Jaisalmer and Bikaner, the Resort is a hidden gem – very quaint and pleasant, a green oasis in the desert – designed and built in the style of a village settlement against the backdrop of a desert landscape.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Overnight accommodation in a standard resort room, tented stay is payable extra
- Car along with the driver
- Breakfast & Dinner on fixed menu basis at the resort
- All taxes
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Any activities like jeep ride/camel ride at payable extra
Day 1: Jodhpur to Manwar
Stop At: Jodhpur Airport, Civil Airport Road, Air Force Area, Ratanada, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342011, India
Day 01: Pickup will be provided from Jodhpur hotel / airport/railway station and drive towards the desert camp of Manvar.
An oasis in barren lands which weaves technology and comfort to a contemporary traveler in this rustic expression. Providing warm and comfortable interiors in contrast to the earthy and rugged exteriors which has led to the blossoming of a boutique environment which has retained the original beauty and royalty of Rajasthan in its red and beige stone structure.
A highlight of the Manvar desert experience - an adventurous drive in rugged four wheel jeeps where one will scramble and climb over dunes and higher crests. As small convoy vehicles track up and down the dunes, invariably getting stuck, part of the fun is ‘digging out’ and enjoying the soft sand under your feet before you are back in the car and off again.
Coming all the way to the great Thar desert and going back without a camel ride? Imagine that. At Manvar, local camel owners are employed during the tourist season to take guests for a ride on the back of the desert’s most famous and iconic inhabitant - The Ship of The Desert. Camel treks give guests an opportunity to see the splendour of the Thar Desert from a little high-up. The trained and veteran riders help guests take perch atop a sitting camel and soon after, the beasts rise up and walk while the accompanying tour guide shares folk stories and interesting facts about this part of the Thar.
Overnight stay at the resort.
Duration: 4 hours
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: overnight stay in private room in a budget hotel
Day 2: manwar to jodhpur return
Pass By: Jodhpur Airport, Civil Airport Road, Air Force Area, Ratanada, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342011, India
Day 02: After the breakfast Drop will be provided to the Jodhpur hotel / airport/railway station
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Jodhpur hotel/airport/railway station
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant meals not included
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- tour is NOT operated between MAY till September every year due to extreme heat
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.