Manuel Antonio with Mauro / FULLY PRIVATE TOUR
My tours count with the best standards and qualities that tour companies can provide to customers according to security and customer service which guarantee the best experience and learning for your trip in Costa Rica. All guides and drivers are certified and advanced bilingual speakers. I will provide you the best view and pictures of the animals we find out getting you excellent memories.
per adult from
What's included :
- High-Definition ATX SWAROVSKI Telescope
- Cleaning Protocol
- Wildlife Pictures and Videos
- Phone Adapter
- Certified Naturalist Guide
What's excluded :
- National Park Ticket ($18.08 pax).
We are going to walk through the main trails of the best National Park of Costa Rica, Manuel Antonio Park to find out all wildlife and interesting plants that inhabit the variety of ecosystems found in this Humid Tropical Forest.
Throughout the way we will be able to spot different kind of animals in their natural habitat such as sloths, monkeys, iguanas, birds, spiders, frogs and snakes as well as many insects, we will behold the animals through my Ultra HD SWAROVSKI SCOPE from where I will take you awesome pictures and videos of the animals.
Then, after to hike for around 2 hours we will take a quick brake at the Coffee Shop to charge our energy right before to get to the beach where we will look for the last animals of the hike and talk about the interesting details of Cathedral Point which connects two of the best beaches in Costa Rica. On a map I will point you out other trails and way back by your own or you have the option to go back with me.
Finally, we will finish up with a friendly Pura Vida and an great feeling of satisfaction for the experience.
• Manuel Antonio National Park, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica
• Playa Manuel Antonio, Parque Nacional Manuel Antonio, 6 kms south of Quepos, Manuel Antonio 195-6350 Costa Rica
• Playa Espadilla Sur, Parque Nacional Manuel Antonio, Quepos Costa Rica
• Playas Gemelas, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica
• Official Guide Costa Rica, El Avion Restaurant, Manuel Antonio, Manuel Antonio 60601 Costa Rica
Departure Point :Park Trail, Puntarenas Province, Quepos, Costa Rica
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Correct coughing protocols. No face touching until disinfecting hands.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.