Manuel Antonio Private tour experience
Our job is the best in the World!
We show people only some of the most amazing landscapes in Costa Rica, but we get to witness the awe in people's eyes when we show our country and our region.
We believe that tropical nature has many more secrets than the ones you can perceive with your senses, the relations, and all the life systems that depend on these connections. And it is a privilege to discover them for all people's eyes and minds.
Our guides are all professionals, certified and passionate about nature. They have a true appetite for knowledge and they will provide you with a true Costa Rican rainforest set of experiences.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - Manuel Antonio National Park
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Manuel Antonio National Park, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica
In this walk we find a great variety of animals in the ecosystems among them; Lazy, monkeys, birds, reptiles, insects and many varieties of flora You can also enjoy beach time on one of the most beautiful and safest beaches in Costa Rica.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up our clients in any place of lodging between Quepos and Manuel Antonio schedules can change depending on their place of lodging.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.