Manuel Antonio Ocean Kayaking & Snorkeling
This is your chance to see Manuel Antonio from a different perspective. Paddle along the many islands and bays, just like the Manuel Antonio discoverer did!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
This Manuel Antonio tour is the perfect choice for those interested in getting wet and seeing nature! You will kayak for approximately 2 ½ hours (roundtrip), during your journey you will paddle past islands and inlets where you can observe and admire numerous marine aviary species and their nesting grounds. Partway through your route you will stop at a beautiful hidden bay to rest and enjoy a refreshing snack. You can take advantage of the 30 minute pit stop to snorkel on this secluded coastline that goes by the name of Bisanz beach. Water visibility varies depending on the season. You are most likely to spot parrotfish, starfish, angelfish and if you are lucky a sea turtle or two! This challenging Manuel Antonio tours allows you to discover the stunning examples of nature both above and below the ocean’s surface; from pelicans to flying fish, you can see it all. Transportation will be provided to return you to your hotel. Kayaks are available in 1 passenger and 2 passenger format. Kids must be at least 8 years old to paddle alone. Sea kayaking is much easier than river kayaking, this Manuel Antonio tour does not require previous experience.
• Playa Manuel Antonio, Parque Nacional Manuel Antonio, 6 kms south of Quepos, Manuel Antonio 195-6350 Costa Rica
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at any hotel, house, airbnb and other in the area.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.