Manuel Antonio National Park Wildlife Tour
Our job is the best in the World!
We show people not only some of the most amazing landscapes in Costa Rica, but we get to witness the awe in people’s eyes when we show our country and our region.
We believe that tropical nature has many more secrets than the ones you can perceive with your senses, the relations, and all the life systems that depend on these connections. And it is a privilege to discover them for all people’s eyes and minds.
Our guides are all professionals, certified and passionate about nature. They all have a true appetite for knowledge and they will provide you with a true Costa Rican rainforest set of experiences.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - Manuel Antonio National Park
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Manuel Antonio National Park, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica
En esta excursión encontraré is una gran variedad de animales entre ellos perezosos, monos, reptiles, insectos, y una gran variedad de flora. Además disfrutarán de una de las mejores playa de Costa Rica.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Nosotros recogemos en cualquier alojamiento entre Quepos y Manuel Antonio
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.