Manuel Antonio National Park One Day Tour
This dry tropical forest is located on a peninsula surrounded by the crystal clear waters of the Pacific and white sand beaches. The main attractions of this park are the two white sand beaches: Espadilla Sur and Manuel Antonio. There are 109 species of mammals, 3 different species of monkeys, agoutis, lazy three fingers, two fingers and more than 180 species of birds.
In the middle of the day, you can enjoy a lunch that is included in the price. If you have any type of dietary needs, you must indicate it at the time of booking.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Entrance to Manuel Antonio National Park
- Entry/Admission - Playa Manuel Antonio
What's excluded :
- Services that are not included in the tour
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tarcoles, Tarcoles, Tarcoles District, Garabito Municipality, Province of Puntarenas
A brief stop will be made so that you can observe the Crocodiles that are in the Tarcoles River, famous in the place and mandatory stop towards our destination of Manuel Antonio National Park. It is completely safe since they are observed from above on the bridge.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Mirador de Jaco, Jaco, Garabito Municipality Costa Rica
Spectacular view of the Pacific sea, including the beach and city of Jaco
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Playa Manuel Antonio, Parque Nacional Manuel Antonio, 6 kms south of Quepos, Manuel Antonio 195-6350 Costa Rica
Our guide will accompany you in the adventure of the Park so that you can live a unique experience.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
They are picked up at the hotels where they stay, airport or indicate where they would like to be picked up
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.