Manuel Antonio National Park Hiking Tour from Jacó
Visit and hike one of the world’s most beautiful national parks. The Manuel Antonio National Park is a peninsula in the middle of amazing beaches, a stunning coast line and tropical rainforest. It’s the perfect place to enjoy outdoor activities and find out its unique plants and animals.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- swimming time
- Entry/Admission - Playa Manuel Antonio
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tucanes Tours, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica
Tucanes Tours Operation Center
Stop for restroom facilities and where meals are provided.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Playa Manuel Antonio, Parque Nacional Manuel Antonio, 6 kms south of Quepos, Manuel Antonio 195-6350 Costa Rica
Explore the pristine natural beauty of this “World Famous” National Park filled with exotic wildlife such as monkeys, sloths, birds, reptiles and butterflies.
The hike will start around 8:30am where you will be taken through well defined trails. A bilingual nature expert will guide you into what is considered the most beautiful national park in Costa Rica.
Endemic squirrel monkeys, white tailed deer, howler and white faced Capuchin monkeys along with sloths and a large variety of flora can be easily spotted. You cannot miss the famous Costa Rican Garrobos. After this amazing and educational walk, you will enjoy a 45 minute leisure stop at the 3rd beach. There will be time for rest or swimming. After this lunch will be provided at our operation center.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at any hotel, house, airbnb and other in the area.
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.