Manohra Luxurious Dinner Cruise by Anantara Bangkok
Step aboard the luxury Manohra Cruises and discover how the ultimate in stylish cruise comforts meets classic romance in a lovingly restored antique rice barge, accommodating up to 70 guests for a dining cruise or private party.
-Authentic Thai wild betel leaves with ginger sauce, shallot, Coconut, peanut and Crispy seabass
-Prawns and lemongrass with Kaffir lime and Mango
-Deep fried Chicken wrap with Pandan leave and sesame soy sauce
-Crispy Sweet and sour Vermicelli noodle
-Aromatic coconut soup with chicken thigh, lemongrass and Kaffir lime leaves, galangal and saw tooth coriander
-Fried Tiger prawn with green pepper corn, garlic & chili
-Green curry with Ponyang Kam Beef tenderloin and young coconut shoot
-Stir Fried Crispy Chicken with Onion, Cashew Nut, and Young chili
-Stir fried Chayote Oyster Sauce
-Khao Neiw Ma Moung Mango & Sweet Sticky Rice Roll
-Black Jelly in Fresh Milk
-Pitied fours & Thai tea
-Assorted Thai sweets
per adult from
What's included :
- Dinner - 4 Course Dinner aboard the Manohra
- All taxes and service fees included
- Entry/Admission - Manohra Dining Cruises at Anantara Riverside Bangkok Resort
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Manohra Dining Cruises at Anantara Riverside Bangkok Resort, Samre, Thon Buri, Bangkok 10600, Thailand
Cruise Bangkok with Manohra Cruises operated by Anantara which combines these unique appeals in a voyage of authentic discovery, by inviting you to savour Thailand’s finest regional specialties, whilst passing some of Bangkok’s most famous cultural sites.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Chao Phraya River, 780/488 Charoen Krung Road, Bang Kho Laem, Bangkok 10120 Thailand
The Chao Phraya is the major river in Thailand, with its low alluvial plain forming the centre of the country. It flows through Bangkok and then into the Gulf of Thailand.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Wat Arun, Wat Arun, Bangkok
Wat Arun is a Buddhist temple in Bangkok Yai district of Bangkok, Thailand, on the Thonburi west bank of the Chao Phraya River. The temple derives its name from the Hindu god Aruna, often personified as the radiations of the rising sun
Pass By: Asiatique The Riverfront, 2194, Charoen Krung Road Wat Phraya Krai, Bang Kho Laem, Bangkok 10120 Thailand
Asiatique: The Riverfront is a large open-air mall in Bangkok, Thailand. It occupies the former docks of the East Asiatic Company, and faces the Chao Phraya River and Charoen Krung Road. The complex opened in 2012 after extensive renovation of the site.
Pass By: Rama VIII Bridge, Bangkok Thailand
The Rama VIII Bridge or called is a suspending bridge crossing the Chao Phraya River in Bangkok, Thailand. The bridge connects the old town area (Visutkasat) with Arun Amarin area on another side of the river.
Pass By: The Grand Palace, Na Phra Lan Rd, Maharaj Pier next to Wat Phra Kaeo Temple Complex, Bangkok Thailand
The Grand Palace is a complex of buildings at the heart of Bangkok, Thailand. The palace has been the official residence of the Kings of Siam since 1782.
Departure Point :1: Anantara Riverside Bangkok Resort, 257 1-3 Charoen Nakhon Rd, Khwaeng Samre, Khet Thon Buri, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10600, Thailand
2: Sathon Pier, Silom, Bang Rak, Bangkok 10120, Thailand
Departure Time :7:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Menu subject to be changed
- Please note that this is a food only menu. Beverages can be purchased on board and added to the master bill as per consumption.
- ** Should you prefer to board Manohra at Taksin Pier it should be noted that this is just a public pier and it does not have Manohra staff based there (should you feel you may need some assistance or guidance, etc. at time of boarding we do recommend boarding at Anantara Riverside Resort Pier which is manned.
- Most travelers can participate
- **Minimum of 10 passengers are required for this Dinner Cruise to operate. If the minimum of 10 passengers has not been reached by the day before the Activity, those with a booking will be contacted and advised cruise will not operate and given choice of Alternative Date or Full Refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- I Asia Thailand has an exclusive partnership with 'Safety in Asia’. Being specialists in Health & Safety management in the hospitality industry, they will guide us on the best hygiene practices available. 'Safety in Asia' is FTO (Federation of Tour Operators) approved.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.