Manly Snorkel Tour + Beyond Manly Half Day Adventure with City pick up
Below Manly's crisp, calm waters lie a colourful, diverse marine world few get the opportunity to come face-to-face with. Swim alongside Manly's famous and friendly Blue Groper and an array of beautiful fish and other sea creatures with EcoTreasures’ Snorkelling Tour. All you need to bring is your curiosity! Group tours run daily.
Your local expert guide will pick you up from Sydney city and drive you across the Sydney Harbour bridge. Visit some local beaches beyond Manly most tourist don't get time to get to. Visit the famous Duke Statue and Australian Hall of Fame at Freshwater and watch the waves and surfers at Curl Curl.
In your small group tour then head to Shelly beach for snorkel and walk tour of the Cabbage Tree Bay Aquatic Reserve.
The half day adventure will help you make the most of your time with a local guide. You will explore above and below the coastline of Sydney Northern Beaches.
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Tour photos
What's excluded :
- Ferry ride back to the city
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cabbage Tree Bay Aquatic Reserve, Manly, New South Wales 2095 Australia
Diverse Marine life in the protected Cabbage Tree Aquatic Reserve
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Curl Curl Beach, Curl Curl, Warringah, New South Wales 2096 Australia
Watch the waves and enjoy the beach
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Freshwater Beach, Ocean View Road, Sydney, New South Wales 2004 Australia
Visit the Statue of the Duke and Australian Surfing Hall of Fame at Freshwater Headland
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney, New South Wales 2060 Australia
Get picked up in the city at Central and drive across the Sydney Harbour Bridge to the Northern beaches coastline
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :814 George St, Haymarket NSW 2000, Australia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Shelly Beach, Manly NSW 2095, Australia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Must be able to swim 50m float and be confident in the water
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.