Manila Shopping at Divisoria (Shared Tour)
Divisoria is known to be a shopping haven for budget buyers. Since This is where bargain hunters, the thrift and resellers go. From the earlier days, this is where bulk good from various suppliers arrive, whether it's imported or local. Featured in this website are what Divisoria is known for, cheap toys, stationaries, party items, bags, accessories, candies and textiles. It's true that you can find almost anything here - apparel, toys, home decor, packaging, fresh fruits, home essentials, gift items, even electronics and cosmetics. What an adventure you can have by walking through this market. You probably will not buy anything but you will certainly enjoy the walk and culture. Very busy place so keep your belongings secured.
per adult from
What's included :
- Roundtrip transportation Hotel-Shopping, Service of English Speaking Driver/Coordinator
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- Gratuties (Optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Divisoria Mall, 540 Commercio, Manila, Luzon 1010 Philippines
Divisoria remains the drop-off point for all sorts of goods—from fashion to gadgets and everything in between. And the sheer variety of items for sale can be quite daunting, especially for first-time Divi shoppers. Better to have your shopping list ready. Divisoria can be a tad overwhelming. Street vendors and their affordable items can get you enticed even before you reach the malls. Walking around Divisoria can be tiring, so make sure you wear comfortable clothes just right for long hours of walking and haggling along the way.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is limited within Manila Bay Area and Makati Downtown only
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.