Manila Old and New: Sightseeing Tour Including Intramuros and Fort Santiago
Immerse yourself in Manila’s past and present as you travel by comfortable air-conditioned vehicle through the City of Makati and on to Old Manila. Step back in time as you stroll through ancient ruins in historic Intramuros, where you’ll visit UNESCO World Heritage-listed San Agustin Church and Fort Santiago. From your expert and friendly local guide, hear about the Philippines’ interesting Spanish colonial period, as well as its modern-day culture.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off on selected hotels only
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Local English-speaking guide
- Entry/Admission - San Agustin Church
- Entry/Admission - Intramuros
- Entry/Admission - Fort Santiago
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rizal Park, Roxas Blvd, Manila, Luzon 1000 Philippines
Rizal Park, also known as Luneta Park or simply Luneta, is a historic urban park located in Ermita, Manila, Philippines which is considered as one of the largest urban parks in Asia. Here you will see the statue of our national hero, Dr. Jose Rizal.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: San Agustin Church, Gen Luna & Real Sts Intramuros, Manila, Luzon 1002 Philippines
San Agustin Church, also known as the Archdiocesan Shrine of Nuestra Señora de Consolación y Correa or the Immaculate Conception Parish, is a Roman Catholic church under the auspices of the Order of St. Augustine, located inside the historic walled city of Intramuros in Manila.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Manila American Cemetery and Memorial, McKinley Road Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City, Luzon 96515 Philippines
The Manila American Cemetery and Memorial is located in Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City, Metro Manila, within the boundaries of the former Fort William McKinley. It can be reached most easily from the city via Epifano de los Santos Ave. to McKinley Road, then to McKinley Parkway inside the Bonifacio Global City.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Intramuros, Bonifacio Dr & Padre Burgos St, Manila, Luzon 1002 Philippines
Old-world Intramuros is home to Spanish-era landmarks like Fort Santiago, with a large stone gate and a shrine to national hero José Rizal.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Roxas Boulevard, Manila, Luzon 1000 Philippines
Roxas Boulevard is a popular waterfront promenade in Metro Manila in the Philippines. The boulevard, which runs along the shores of Manila Bay, is well known for its sunsets and stretch of coconut trees.
Stop At: Fort Santiago, Intramuros, Manila, Luzon 1002 Philippines
Fort Santiago, built in 1593, is a citadel built by Spanish navigator and governor Miguel López de Legazpi for the new established city of Manila in the Philippines. The defense fortress is located in Intramuros, the walled city of Manila. The fort is one of the most important historical sites in Manila.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Fairmont, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
Traveler pickup is offered
However, if the hotel is not listed in the pickup location, you must select the nearest hotel in your area.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 2 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.