Manila Layover Tour B
Have a few hours stay in Manila? Get a chance to visit the most iconic sites in the city with a visit to Luneta also known as Rizal Park, Intramuros.
Intramuros, urban district and historic walled city within Metropolitan Manila, in the Philippines. The name, from the Spanish word meaning “within walls,” refers to the fortified city founded at the mouth of the Pasig River shortly after 1571 by the Spanish conquistador Miguel López de Legazpi.
Rizal Park is located at the northern end of Roxas Boulevard in Manila. It is spread out over 60 hectares of open lawns, ornamental gardens, paved walks, and wooded areas. It was officially named Rizal Park, after the name of Dr. Jose Rizal, our national hero, as an honor and tribute to him.
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
What's included :
- pick up and drop off at airport
- Admission fee to Lakbay Museo
- Photo stop at Rizal Park (Luneta)
- Stop over at Intramuros
- English Speaking Driver/Guide
- Toll Fees, Fuel and Driver's Fee
What's excluded :
- Tipping (at your own discretion)
- Entry/Admission - Intramuros
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rizal Park, Roxas Blvd, Manila, Luzon 1000 Philippines
Rizal Park, also known as Luneta Park or simply Luneta. It’s one of the most significant landmarks in the country that shouldn’t be missed by every local or foreign tourist who are travelling to Metro Manila.
The hundred year old Monument of Rizal is probably the country’s most famous, most visited and most photographed monument. It houses the remains of the Philippines’ most celebrated national hero, Dr. Jose Rizal. A visit to Rizal Park will give you the chance to honor Rizal and appreciate the national heritage he left to the Filipinos. Being there will also give you the better position to assess whether Torre de Manila should be demolished or not.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Intramuros, Bonifacio Dr & Padre Burgos St, Manila, Luzon 1002 Philippines
Manila’s famed Intramuros has to be the most historic area within Metro Manila. If the walls could talk, they would tell stories of intrigue, bravery, devastation, and resilience.
It’s one of the few places in the Philippines that can transport you to a time when horse-drawn carriages and Spanish architecture were the norm. Walk through streets and in between the walls to get a sense of what it would have felt like to live during the Spanish period.
Intramuros may have been destroyed during World War II, but it has since been restored to resemble what would have been one of the most fortified cities in the country.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up guest from Manila International Airport (terminal 1-4)Airports
- Ninoy Aquino Intl Airport, Andrews Ave, Pasay, Luzon 1300 Philippines
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/8/2019 - 10/22/2021
Tuesday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by CTPH TOUR