Manila Chinatown Photowalk
This is pretty much a go wherever the guests feels like going. From strolling along the busy streets of the hustle & bust of the part of the city, to checking out local shops, to tasting & dining delicious foods... the guests will experience what's it like to be a local than a tourist.
I am a photographer, so they don't have to open their phones to take selfies, im on call to take great pictures of their moments and the files will be sent via email.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private guide
What's excluded :
- Bikes are optional and not included in the tour. The guests are welcome to rent them from elsewhere
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Manila, Manila, Metro Manila, Luzon
Basically a walk into Chinatown, to check out some shops and dine in various restaurants. Time is very flexible, it could be for an hour in one place or more in another. I let the guests spend as much time as they want.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Payment must be made in advance for airport pick upAirports
- Ninoy Aquino Intl Airport, Andrews Ave, Pasay, Luzon 1300 Philippines
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 3/31/2020 - 10/21/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.