Mangue Seco Day Trip: Boat Ride, Sand Dunes and Swimming
Enjoy the perfect combination of beaches, nature and adventure on a full day guided tour to Mangue Seco, 135 miles (220km) north of Bahia. Experience the quiet village atmosphere, amazing beaches with tall white sand dunes or take a break and relax in the hammock and listen to the waves crashing near you. A perfect family friendly day trip when visiting Brazil!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Boat Ride to cross the Real River
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Professional guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Dune Buggy Tour
- Meals and Beverages
- Optional Tours
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Real River, Mangue Seco, State of Bahia Brazil
Mangue Seco is 220 km from Salvador in the extreme north of Bahia. It is the edge of a peninsula between the sea and a river among mangroves (hence its name Mangue Seco). No roads lead to this place. After hotel pick ups and hitting the road by Bus/Micro/Van coming from Salvador, we cross the Real River which separates the two cities in traditionally covered boats for a 30 minute ride.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Mangue Seco Beach, Mangue Seco, State of Bahia Brazil
On the other side of the river you may board a buggy car for a crazy 40 minute ride through the sand dunes (optional activity not included in price). We will make stops for photographs and the ride will finish at the top ranked beach in Bahia beach for swimming. We will stop at a beach restaurant with food and drinks (not included), showers, and hammocks to take a nap. At 3 pm we will leave the beach and head to the village to visit Tieta’s House (famous character of a Jorge Amado´s novel). After that, passengers return to the vehicle which will take them back to their hotels.
Duration: 3 hours 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please stay at the hotel lobby 10 minutes before pick up time
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You should bring a towel, sunscreen, and spending cash.
- During the carnival, we will not pick up the hotels located within the circuits
- Optional Buggy ride around the beach: BRL 160,00 to BRL 200 approximately (value per vehicle - capacity for up to 04 people). Subject to availability.
- The vehicle used on the ground can be a Van / Micro / Bus according to the number of passengers
- Travel time takes around 03h20min each way. The ride time in Mangue Seco takes approximately 05 hours.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Additional measures might be added to our list of procedures as we receive guidance from the local health and safety authorities and as more information becomes available. And some of these restrictions might be lifted at some point in the future if we are authorized to do so by local authorities
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.