Mangroves SUP Tour Phuket
With Paddle Phuket you get to see a side of Phuket that not many tourists get to see. Tan is a very personable guide and enjoys sharing details of his culture and history with guests, often stopping along the way to explain farming techniques or points of interest. The tours are very flexible and Tan is great at tailoring the trip to the customers preference, rather than following a set itinerary. Get out and about amongst nature, try something new and have special memories to take home from your holiday!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Stand up paddle board
- Photos from your tour
- Air-conditioned Vehicle - If pick up is required
What's excluded :
After being picked up from your accommodation, you will travel to the east coast of Phuket. Your stand up paddle board tour will start from a small local village, away from any other tourists. Tan will give you a briefing and instruction, then you get on the board and off you go! Tan will lead you through the mangroves on a very calm river, then head out into Phang Nga bay and visit a local fishing village. Tan is very flexible and tailors the tours to meet the customers preferences. It is essential all customers can swim, as you may fall off the board in deep water.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up from your accommodation within Phuket. The pick up time varies on where you stay and the time of high tide. We will message you with your pick up time.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/13/2020 - 10/21/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- It is essential all customers can swim as you may fall off the board in deep water.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Customers and guides will wear masks during briefings and instruction, however they are not worn once on the boards. Social distancing is easy to maintain on the water.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.