Mangroves Paddling Tour and Sunset
Paddling in kayak or SUP through the mangrove channels starts as my hobby, exploring this amazing landscapes watching closely the nature makes me try to show it to other people, as always respecting the flora and fauna. This is what have been the most important thing to keep watching what captivated me, the close encounter with nature.
per adult from
What's included :
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Holbox, Q.R., Mexico
Paddle through the mangroves channels where the landscapes and the wild life are the main attractions. Enjoy the birdwatching (flamingos*, ospreys, ibis, herons, egrets and much more). The first part is a 1km trip close to the sandbar, then you’ll go to the entrance (Rio Kuka) to start a 6km circuit into the hearth of the mangroves channels. At the middle of the circuit there´s a break for hydration.
Getting out the channels we´ll appreciate one of the magnificent Holbox sunsets
*The pink flamingos normally visit the island during Summer-Winter time
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :HolboXtreme, Paseo Kuka, Playa entre los hoteles Flamingos y Las Nubes, Calle Calamar y, 77310 Holbox, Q.R., Mexico
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recomendes for people with overweight
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We recently get the AMTAVE Covid-19 Stamp by capacitating our staff for sanitizing procedures.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.